ABOUT THE EXPERT
Victor Antonio is an author, speaker, and business consultant. He has a B.S. in Electrical Engineering and his MBA and has built a career as a top sales executive and then CEO of a tech company over the last 20 years. As Vice President of International Sales in a Fortune 500 $3B corporation at the time, he was selected from over 500 sales managers to join the President’s Advisory Council for excellence in sales and management. His success in sales and management also helped him establish channels internationally. He has conducted business in: Europe, Asia, Latin America, UAE, Australia, South Africa and The Middle East.
Today's customers are more informed than ever and their trust factor is low. In this video series you learn how to grab the buyer's attention and identify what motivates them to make a buying decision so you can POSITION your product or service better!
- How the Brain Likes to Receive Information
- Your Brain is an Energy Hog
- Capturing the (Customer) Brain's Attention
- Images that Simply Your Message
- Using Visual Analogies
- Your Brain is a Contrast Machine
- The Trap of Perceived Effort
- The Perils of (Data) Dumping
- The Brain Loves "How To" Demonstrations
- From Negotiation to Quantificatio