ABOUT THE EXPERT
Victor Antonio is an author, speaker, and business consultant. He has a B.S. in Electrical Engineering and his MBA and has built a career as a top sales executive and then CEO of a tech company over the last 20 years. As Vice President of International Sales in a Fortune 500 $3B corporation at the time, he was selected from over 500 sales managers to join the President’s Advisory Council for excellence in sales and management. His success in sales and management also helped him establish channels internationally. He has conducted business in: Europe, Asia, Latin America, UAE, Australia, South Africa and The Middle East.
Have a great product or service isn't enough if you can convince the client to take action. Understanding what motivates a client to buy or not buy is key to selling effectively. In this video series you'll learn how to create a sense of urgency and other other tactics to get client to make a buying decision.
- Get Clients to Act
- Changing Expectations
- Sequence - Reduce Resistance + Gain Acceptance
- Understanding the Buying Brain
- Three (3) Types of Buyers
- Motivating Complacent People (Hound Dog Analogy)
- Pain of the Same > Pain of Change
- Quick Quiz
- The Negative Effects of Perceived Effort
- Case Study - Energy Saving Company