ABOUT THE EXPERT
Victor Antonio is an author, speaker, and business consultant. He has a B.S. in Electrical Engineering and his MBA and has built a career as a top sales executive and then CEO of a tech company over the last 20 years. As Vice President of International Sales in a Fortune 500 $3B corporation at the time, he was selected from over 500 sales managers to join the President’s Advisory Council for excellence in sales and management. His success in sales and management also helped him establish channels internationally. He has conducted business in: Europe, Asia, Latin America, UAE, Australia, South Africa and The Middle East.
When a business can't afford to hire salespeople or wants to reduce their 'transaction costs' they turn to using channels (distribution) to move their product into the market. This sales training series is a nuts and bolts course on how to use channels to move your product into the market.
- Using Channel Sales to Grow Your Business
- Channel Sales Scenario - Real World Example
- Defining the Sales Channel
- Matrix - Product Complexity versus Channel Type
- Profit Margin Impact
- Complexity versus Transaction Cost
- Channel Mix and Optimizing Profits
- Complex Channel Strategy
- Revenue Growth Strategies (4)
- Summary and Take-Aways